10.14.13.



I thought it was about time to spruce up the blog.  Autumn colors, a new header, nothing drastic.

The past week has been especially busy with prep for starting my second job.  Lots and lots of paperwork, but totally worth it.
My brother had his first set of shows with the dance company he belongs to as well, and it was wonderful being able to see him perform with them.  He does aerial work in addition to dance, which is so cool, but definitely had his big sister (me, duh.) freaking out about how he was essentially flying around the room.  I'm super proud of him.

Kayleigh sent me a belated birthday package, and it was just so super sweet of her.  There was a nice big canister of some dragonfruit herbal tea in it, and I can not stop drinking it.  SO GOOD.

I'm working on a 22 before 23, so if you have any suggestions for it feel free to leave them in a comment!

Hope you're all enjoying your October thus far.

4 comments:

  1. I love the new look! It always feels nice to spice things up once in a while. If I have a little time, I might do the same.

    I'm currently listening to your mix CD and about to go crazy with your adorable Halloween stickers. I'm a happy Kaylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love the new look! I like simple changes :) The new cover photo is perfect. Don't know what it is about it, but ti's just so pretty.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new layout!

    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy :) lovely blog. I really need to spruce up mine myself. Hope all goes well with the second job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3