This Month in Movies: July 2013



I made it to the theatres twice this month, but didn't have a lot of time for at-home movie watching.  Life is busy, but that's nice.


Here's July in movies:

Despicable Me 2 (2013): I will unashamedly tell you all that I loved the first Despicable Me movie.  I saw it for the first time while I was nannying, and loved it, and then saw it again that week because I liked it so much.  It's adorable, and everything I like in a kids/animated movie.  Despicable Me 2 was just as good, just as fun.

The Imposter (2012): Watched this with my mom one night because the premise was interesting.  Really a fascinating documentary about a man who pretended to be a missing child from Texas and actually got away with it (for awhile at least).

The Wolverine (2013): You guys, I really like this movie.  Like, a lot.  I've been an X-Men fan for so long I can't remember when it began.  I was deeply disappointed in the "Wolverine: Origins" movie, and was honestly not expecting much from this movie, but it exceeded expectations, and was a lot of fun to watch.  Also, SO MUCH GIRL POWER.

X-Men: First Class (2011): I know, right after telling you all that I'm a big X-Men fan I'm going to tell you that I hadn't seen "First Class" until this month.  Well, I hadn't.  I get it I'm a "bad fan" or whatever.  But now I have seen it, and it was wonderful.  Not as good as it's been hyped to be in my opinion, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3