I blogged about: Accidental collections, missing the blogger family, a blogger date with Kaylie, and some music I listened to.
- I did a little bit of tweaking to my blog here and there. Nothing major, just little changes. Every once and awhile I get bored with things and change it up, usually it's nothing noticeable though.
- I had a few cheap used-bookstore finds. Like a Depeche Mode CD, and a first edition of "Far Flung" by Peter Cameron (which I have not read yet, but am looking forward to. his stuff is really hard to find...).
- Mayte and I had a really great Skype date. I miss her, and her adorable face, and happy attitude. Sometimes having long-distance blog friends is hard, but it's super rewarding too because you end up friends with some amazing people.
- I've been working a lot of mornings, and then no mornings, and really I just want a steady schedule.
- I'm in a love-hate relationship with Spotify,
- I spent most of July really missing the PNW.
- I didn't get carded for the first time ever when ordering a margarita, so that was cool.
Here's hoping August bring better weather, and a calm certainty.