8.2.13.


AUGUST?

Already?  May was a few moments ago right?  RIGHT?
This means it's only a month until my birthday, and were that much closer to Halloween, and sweaters, and pumpkin EVERYTHING.  Actually, now that I think about it, maybe it being August already isn't that bad...

I hardly made a dent in my 21 before 22. I have one month to step up my game, or to just accept that I can't finish that list in a month.  I should also start working on a good 22 before 23.  Suggestions?  

That's it really for now... this was a rather pointless blog post, but that's alright I suppose. 
I'm going to go read All New X-Men and drink iced matcha.  Happy August everyone!

3 comments:

  1. "This means it's only a month until my birthday, and were that much closer to Halloween, and sweaters, and pumpkin EVERYTHING."

    My thoughts exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I was so shocked it's already August, but my birthday is in a few days which is always special and I am really excited about the cooler months coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3