Month in Review: June 2013




Instagram Recap: (1) Mail from Natalie, (2) Mail from Kayleigh, (3) Looking through my Seattle travel Journal from last summer.

Month in Review: I only blogged once in June.  It was a short list of things that were happening at the time including news about our new puppy.
June was both busy and quiet.  So much went on this month, but not too much of it was terribly exciting.  Among the few exciting moments were: Seeing Harry and the Potters with my brother and Alex, and finally meeting my blog friend Eric (albeit briefly) there.  I got a fair amount of reorganizing done around the house.
Unfortunately I missed the Neil Gaiman signing event.  I pre-ordered The Ocean at the End of the Lane  in April, but I just wasn't able to make it to the event. :(

More Things That Happened:
● I read The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and loved it.  It has replaced Good Omens as my favorite book, and is tied at the top with Fire and Hemlock (Diana Wynne Jones).
● I haven't read manga in years, but at the recommendation of both my mom and brother I started Death Note, and I'm kinda hooked.
Hannibal finished it's first season, and just OH MY GOSH.
● It's been WAY TOO HOT HERE, but that's not anything new...
● I got mail from Natalie, Kayleigh, Nicole, Melany, Britny, and Lizzie.  Thank you ladies!

All-in-all it was a pretty alright month I think.

How was your June?

1 comment:

  1. Some much awesome mail! I love it!

    I should probably continue watching Hannibal...

    My June was alright too. I learned what it's like to work two part-time jobs and then have to prioritize what I want to do on the weekends. Yay being adult like, er, an adult.

    I also watched a TON of movies. I think I will do a month in movies as inspired by you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3