7.5.13.


COMICS.  You guys know I read those... right?

I cut down on which titles I actually purchase recently (that stuff adds up), but I can't quit Deadpool, and Adventure Time is rad.  Also, I snag my brother's issues of Detective Comics to catch up every now and then.  I kind of felt guilty when I stopped getting issues of The Flash, since he's my favorite, but I just wasn't too into New 52 Flash. Whatever.

Over the last few years I sort of inadvertently started a collection.  Comics, PopVinyl figures, lots of Deadpool stuff.  I don't know how it happened.  My bedroom currently looks like someone put a library, Anthropologie, and a comic book store in a blender.  

Have you started any accidental collections lately?



7 comments:

  1. i think i am kind of collecting matchbooks? i've picked up a few here & there over my recent travels & i kind of like the idea of this quirky collection ;)

    p.s. love that you are a comic reading gal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A library, Anthropologie, and comic book shop definitely sounds like a great combination. I would enjoy living there. I think I accidentally started collecting mugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom sounds like the most perfect place if it's a mix of all three places. Obsessed.

    I LOVE those Pop Vinyl Figures. I work at Barnes and Noble and every time we get new ones my collection seems to grow.

    I like to collect old wine bottles. I seem to be acquiring quite a few. And books. Always books. :)

    Em @Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Accidental collections? Mixed cds. I have awesome friends who make me mixes. I have 7 mix cds from my friends over the course of 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, your room sounds awesome! Way more awesome than my barren room... :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is so very wonderful! i seem to have accidentally started collecting candles... at least my rooms always smell lovely, right!?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adventure time is the best haha! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3