7.26.13.

Happenings:
I woke up at six-am every morning this week for work.  I'm a sleepy person this week as a result.  I luckily had the time for a nap a couple of the days this week.  I don't know what I would have done otherwise.  There was a big organization job that needed doing at work, and I volunteered. It took a few days to complete, but I'm so happy to have it done, and I actually really enjoyed doing it.  Sorting things is honestly one of my favorite things.

My mom has been making massive quantities of iced tea, and it's wonderful.  I got a few CDs super cheap this week (at least I think it was this week), and I'm excited to have them: Hail to the Thief (Radiohead), Violator (Depeche Mode), and A Rush of Blood to the Head (Coldplay).

I had a couple super yummy margaritas Tuesday night with wonderful family friends.  We're going to try and get together a lot more often, and that makes my heart happy.

I caught up on some comics. Deadpool Kills, The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, Bravest Warriors, and the Adventure Time 2013 Summer Special (I know it's not out yet, I have the SDCC Exclusive, and I love it, and Noelle Stevenson did a story for it.).  I still need to catch up on the more recent Deadpool issues, they're sitting in my to-read pile.


Music:
I've been listening to a lot of music lately, here's a playlist...
World in My Eyes, Depeche Mode
Fade Into You, Mazzy Star
Promise, Cocorosie
I Want You, Pulp
Into Dust, Mazzy Star
How Soon Is Now, The Smiths
Hallelujah, Mirah and Thao
To Pluto's Moon (Son Lux Remix), My Brightest Diamond


6 comments:

  1. (In response to your comment): Oh, okay! Sorry -- I didn't see that post! Haha. Thanks for going to the trouble of answering the questions anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, of course! They were great questions, and it was very sweet of you to nominate me as well :)

      Delete
  2. I want a copy of Hail to the Thief so badly! The library here doesn't seem to have it. Hmmph.

    haha, now we're turntabling so I will go do that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved seeing all the instagrams of your room. Such a lovely space. Going to check out the songs on your playlist that I don't know now. Yay! I'm sad I missed the turntable jamming--maybe next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Sorting things is honestly something I love to do also. It makes the OCD center of my brain happy and calm.
    2. All of those albums you got are top notch albums. Excellent finds!
    3. How soon is now has always been one of my favorite songs by The Smiths.
    4. You're awesome

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! I love seeing pictures of your room... but then it always reminds me of what a work in progress mine is... :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3