Online Window Shopping: 08

It's another Online Window Shopping here at Seafoameyes.  
I spent maybe too much time browsing some of my favorite online shops while I was sick. I say was sick because I feel better!  Yay!  So, hopefully I'm not sick anymore... *knocks on wood*

Anyhoo, here's the most recent wishlist:


☛ Black Cat iPhone Case by: leahgoren on Etsy


Bee's Knees Card by: witandwhistle on Etsy


Gold Washi Tape BIG Dots by: prettytape on Etsy


Han "Not So Solo" Tote by: Evan Schiller on Society6


Other Things I Have My Eye On:
Pointy Black Alpaca Silver Ring by: RubyRaeLove
Chelsea Crew Sterling Lace-Up Brogue Oxford on: Urban Outfitters
● The Drape Pretender Top on: ModCloth
● Fair Trade Honey Shampoo by: Lush
Something Wicked This Way Comes Bath Melt by Lush

6 comments:

  1. yayyy for feeling better! and i always love these posts, it's awesome to window shop what other girls have their eye on. I LOVE that washi tape, I'm totally popping over to that store right now :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you are better!! YAY! also, i'm trying to find cute iphone cases too! found some on etsy i like...now i just have to save my pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT BEE'S KNEES CARD IS SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the sweetest blog. I am looking forward to following you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh that washi tape is on my wishlist :3 xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your gorgeous blog! It's true love. You have a new fan (and follower!).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3