Month in Review: March 2013



(March was a messy desk month...)

March 2013:

March started off awesome seeing as I just got over one of the worst colds I've ever had.  Two weeks in bed, didn't eat at all for the first week, nasty nasty stuff.  So, needless to say I was happy to be well again, and back at work.
There was catch-up work from when I was sick in February, and unfortunately my family got sick right after I got well.  So, I when I wasn't working on something I was helping out while everyone else had the awful bug I had.

I DID get some crafting done, which I never do anymore, and it was nice.  Filled a couple pages in an art journal I started awhile back, and made some notecards for future use.  
I still haven't kept up a sketch book like I'd promised myself for my 21 before 22, but I still have time, right?  It's been years since I've drawn on a regular basis.  I think once I decided not to go to major in animation I sort of gave up.  Which is silly, I know.  I need to get back into the swing of it.  I did draw the Deadpool fanart in the photo on the left (a few months ago...), and the skeleton in the one on the right.  So I haven't stopped drawing COMPLETELY.

Then, My Chemical Romance broke up...  
Anyone who's followed this blog since the beginning (a handful of you, and thank you for sticking around for so many years) knows how much that bands means to me.  They were/are my favorite band, and have been the only band to hold that title.  It was definitely sad to hear that they were calling it quits, but I love them, and I know good things will come of each member individually in the future.  

I didn't get much blogging done in March.  One post, and then I got sick...

When the end of March came about I caught another awful virus, and I am still sick.  Ear infections, coughing all night, the works.  It's only been a few days, so hopefully this one passes quickly.  It's a bummer missing work again though. 

It's back to tissues, Tylenol, and tea for me.  Hoping this passes, and that I don't get sick anymore! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you have just been consistently plagued by sickness time and time again. That's really not okay. I WILL YOUR HEALTH TO IMPROVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3