4.9.13.

(blog-ception? i'm actually really tired of all the inception jokes... sorry...)


First off HAPPY TWENTY-ONE TO THE MARVELOUS MAGGIE! (see what I did there?)
Maggie is super cool, and one of my favorite people ever.  She also happens to share birthdays with my favorite rock star: Gerard Way.  So that's pretty cool.  Go check her out, and wish her a happy birthday!

I'm still super sick, but the good news is that a coughing fit this morning cleared something up.  Not sure what or how, but the important part is I'm breathing easier! Woo!
Also, we had some freak weather yesterday.  Lots of wind, a bit of a dust storm, and some rain.  I was excited when my weather app said it was raining when I woke up... but it was lying.  Oh well.

Other things: Google Reader is going to be leaving us soon.  So, if you're all looking for an alternate way to follow this blog/read my posts I suggest following via Bloglovin'.  I just started using it regularly to keep up on my blog reading, and I've got to say I really like it.  Super easy to use.
There's a Bloglovin' "follow" button on my left-hand sidebar if you're interested.

I'm going to try and make a post-office run today and get some of the mail I've been behind on sending sent.  If I feel up to it.  WE SHALL SEE.  It's all belated birthday (...and *gasp* Christmas.) gifts and cards.  *hides face in hands*  I'll get better at this someday!  Promise!

Hope you're all having a lovely Tuesday!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU MAGGIE
    I hope you feel better. <3
    And oh my gosh, I don't want to switch to Bloglovin... I'm SCARED OF CHANGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you! Feel better! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So disappointing that google reader is going away. Feel better soon! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better now?
    Being ill is rubbish, especially when you are too ill to do anything but sleep.
    Thank you for your lovely comments over on my blog. smiles.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3