4.20.13.

❝ I mean, we live in this irreparably broken world and I don't wish to deny reality, but the amazing thing to me is not that we refuse to relinquish hope as a species, the amazing thing is that we're right to hold on to hope. The world may be broken, but hope is not crazy... Obviously not all stories end happily, we don't always have good fortune, but hope gives us-as a species, and as individuals-what we otherwise wouldn't have: a chance. ❞
-John Green

Sometimes everything seems to go wrong at once.  That's life, and that's the world, but hope is nice, and so are decent people, and hope and decent people far outweigh hopelessness and indecent people.  
So remember that.

My cold seems to finally be going away *knocks on wood*.  I was able to go back to work this week which was nice, but lots of napping took place afterwards.  It's definitely difficult to get back into the swing of things when you've been sick for a long time, especially if you're still not 100% better yet.  I'm getting there though, and I'm thankful for that.

Today is Record Store Day!  Hopefully if I feel up to it I'll get the chance to go visit a local record store.  You should too!

I'll be back with a proper post later.  Just thought I'd share a little update.  Hope you're all well, and having lovely weekends. ♡



3 comments:

  1. Hope is good. So are records. And you.

    Get well, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I can relate. I've been sick these past few days and it's not easy to stay motivated to do schoolwork. I got an A on my physics test while I was feeling less than stellar, so I'm sort of trying to repeat the magic for the last test. If this makes sense, ha ha.

    I participated in Record Store Day! My friend Nicole's cousin drove us to a place in Minneapolis called The Electric Fetus and it was pretty great. I ended up buying a CD (I know, how dare I!) of an artist I am growing to love. It was refreshing to be out and enjoying the day -- finally the weather wasn't so awful! It still isn't spring in Minnesota, unfortunately.

    Okay, I'm rambling.

    I hope you have an awesome few weeks to come and feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so glad you are getting better!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3