Out and About

---------------------------------------------------------------
1: Anastasia and myself in the car. 2: Adventure goodies. 
3: Anastasia's wonderful shoes. 4: My yummy breakfast of cinnamon roll and hot tea.
5: Drinking my prickly-pear lemonade. 6: Shoes and Sweater
7: Mirror picture of Anastasia and myself. 8: Twitter? 9: Wolf Dog!
10: Oh-so adorable kitty-cat banks! 11: Record browsing.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Anastasia and I met up yesterday afternoon for a visit while she's in town.
I'm very glad we've been able to keep in touch and stay friends as long as we have.  Especially with the current distance between us (all of the United States).  I'm really blessed to have her as a friend.  She rocks.

We started off by meeting up at one of my favorite local cafes for tea and snacks.  That cinnamon roll was AMAZING.  I mean, really amazing.  I need to convince the person who bakes them for the cafe to just move in with me and feed me cinnamon rolls for the rest of forever.

Then there was record-store browsing, and cute-shop browsing.  We found some really cute handmade stuffed toys, and I wanted them all, but especially this really cute mustachioed frog.  I may go back for that frog.  It was pretty great.  Then we made our way to Smeeks, which is this cute local candy shop.  Purchases were made.  They can't not be made at Smeeks.  I always leave with a little something.  There was more shop browsing, and prickly-pear lemonade drinking, and Anastasia pet a wolf.  It was pretty rad. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's nice to finally be feeling better.  It's back to work for me this week, and plenty of vitamin c to keep this nasty bug from coming back.


6 comments:

  1. Love instagram posts! I really want a Kinder Bueno now haha xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you go to hang out with Anastasia!

    Also, yay for feeling better! I have recently fallen ill and it is definitely no fun.



    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are adorable. Wish I was in AZ to hang out with you ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you're feeling better! I'm so glad I was able to meet Anastasia this past fall, I hope she can join us this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are so cute! Ahh, I feel so lucky to have been able to meet both of you. I was enjoying all of the photos on instragram and it looked like you were having such a fabulous time. But yeah. YAY.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like so much fun! that sweater is perfection on you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3