A New Look



When I get sick I crave something to do.  I finally felt well enough today for a little project to keep my mind off this cold.  So, I did a little re-design.  Nothing major.  A few tweaks here and there.  It's nice, crisp, and simple.  The way I like things.
It took a tad bit longer than I'd have hoped (and I'm due for a nap now because of it) because I didn't remember to save some of my files as PSDs last time around.
You guys: ALWAYS SAVE PSDs. ALWAYS.

Anyway, I'm feeling a little bit better.  Thank you for all the well-wishing.  Not sure I'll be 100% over the weekend, but definitely functioning more than I was.  I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE!  (That shouldn't be an accomplishment, but with this cold it totally is.)  For now though, more gatorade, and sleep.

Lots of Love!

7 comments:

  1. I still love out little buttons Amy! They are still so brilliant.
    Sending you so much love. Feel super better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks glorious! GOOD WORK. Now get some sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the clean and simple look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am super inspired by your layout! So clean, so cute! I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful! I do the same thing I never save the psd and then I realize I didn't something wrong and I have to start all over again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3