2.7.13.



So, this week didn't go exactly as I thought it would.  I mean, not to say that I had big plans for the week or anything, but I didn't quite see myself stuck in bed for three days straight only emerging for bathroom trips.

Yup, I'm sick. Sick sick sick.

I had to call in sick at work for my only shifts this week, which sucks, and I've been living on a steady diet of gatorade, tissues, and Supernatural.  I went through all of Season 2 in two days...  I've seen three movies.  I just want out of bed already guys!  I am stir crazy.
I'll spare you of the gruesome details, but needless to say, it's not fun, not even a little bit.

Here's to hoping I better in time to maybe cover someone else's shift at work later in the week, and to go to the Chinese New Years festival here in town.

I'll make a proper blog post when I'm feeling a bit better.  For now I think I'm going to nap a bit.

9 comments:

  1. Awww, feel better! This was me last week so I know how you feel. At least you have the Winchester boys. There is nothing quite like those Winchester boys, I tell you. Also? Season 2 is my second favorite season. Why didn't I think of doing that when I was sick!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor you and Shelby. :( Get some sleep and I know you will drinking lots of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! At least youre getting some quality TV watching in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I'm sorry to hear you're under the weather. Unfortunately I've been stuck with a bit of a cold for at least a week now too. NOT FUN. At least you've got some quality lazy TV time in, though that does get old after a while. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, feel better Amy! Fingers crossed you make a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better girlie! Nothing like some Supernatural to brighten your spirits a bit. Definitely watch this every time I go to the gym, and I swear it is the only thing that gets me through it. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha I was so sick a couple days ago and I went through 3 seasons of supernatural before I was ready to get out of bed! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3