2.19.13


(Earl Grey and Peach Pie ♡)

The long weekend is over, my cold is, for the most part, gone, and it's time for me to go back to work tomorrow (today...).  I can't believe how long I stayed sick.  It's nice to finally be getting back to work and life.

Other things that are nice:
  • Drinking all of the mango green-tea Anastasia gave me in one afternoon.
  • Helping friends with their blogs.
  • Blogger family girl-talk.
  • Listening to The Shins at midnight.
  • Leftover Chinese food.
  • Big fuzzy knit socks.
  • New Quinto/Pine Star Trek interviews.
  • Dark chocolate.
  • Green smoothies.
  • Festivals coming up.
  • Good company.
Wishing you all a wonderful week!



9 comments:

  1. So happy to see how well you're beginning to look again! No more sick! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. this all sounds so nice, and I'm glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that pie looks so good. And the little plate is so CUTE. But yeah. Blogger family girl talk. And fuzzy socks. All of the above. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove pie. And tea. And i love that mug. And dark chocolate, and chinese food. Sounds like a good week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mug is the best thing on the planet! My absolute favorite. So glad to hear you are feeling better! Really enjoyed all your Insta photos this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh mango green tea ?! why have i never had this ! if it wasn't a crazy snow storm right now it would be on the agenda for sure !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your Great Gatsy mug! I would love to have a bunch of my favorite novels on mugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3