11.16.12.



A quick catch-up.

Life is crazy busy now that I'm the worker of two jobs, but I like busy, so that's good.  When I'm not working like a madwoman I'm catching up on the sleep I've lost by working like a madwoman, or forgoing that sleep so I can marathon old episodes of Supernatural until the sun comes up.  Guess which happens more often?

We started watching Breaking Bad as a family a month or so ago, and just finished the fourth season on Netflix, and OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SHOW.  I didn't expect to, or want to, like it, but I totally do.

Now the search for a new show to watch with my family begins.  Any recommendations? 


October went by very quickly, here're the movies I watched and re-watched...

This Month In Movies: October 2012:

6 comments:

  1. BREAKING BAD!! <3

    I am actually going to be reading Girl, Interrupted soon. Is the movie worth watching?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking Bad is so awesome! And addicting.

    I still have yet to see Perks. Hopefully I will sometime. But somehow I don't think that will be until winter break. College, man. I hope it was good, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I still need to go see Perks...

    And watch Breaking Bad, because I've only heard good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Perks, it was really good, but also made me itchy! It rang true to some of my high school experience.

    I'm glad you're busy, though, sometimes it helps things balance in life when you're busy! And I'm glad you found a new show! We must get lunch again sometime when it works for your busy life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to get into Breaking Bad, been hearing how amazing it is from everyone. I'm always late with TV shows though, I only saw The Wire this year, watched them all pretty much back to back, and darn glad that I did. I'm thinking I may break out my Firefly boxset and rewatch that and no doubt end up all depressed and confused that they canceled it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, Interrupted is my all time favorite movie!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3