9.25.12.


(photo credit: Nicola)

Nicola uploaded a bunch of photos from our Seattle trip a few days ago, and it seems it's put the whole blogger family in a fit of nostalgia.
I still can't quite get over how amazing it was that we were all able to meet each other, and spend the better half of a week together.  Even when we didn't have any plans, and sat on the hotel beds talking, or watching the olympics, it was perfect. We were are a family, and it rocks.

Presently, this is how I've been spending my time:
-Working almost every morning.
-Finishing books, I finished The Word For World Is Forest by Ursula K. LeGuin yesterday.
-Making pancakes when I have the time.  I made some banana pancakes a few days ago.  They were really good, and so incredibly simple to make.
-Working more.
-Drinking tea.  I've found that a cup of Lady Grey with raw honey and a splash of almond milk is just the best thing I've ever tasted.
-Writing letters. Writing letters is relaxing, and I love sending and receiving snail mail so it works out well.  Packages are also nice to send and receive.

6 comments:

  1. Man, you are one busy bee!

    Also, your little pic/bio thing is sosososo adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Agreed.

    Seriously, Nicola. WAY TO MAKE US GET ALL NOSTALGIC ALL OVER AGAIN.

    Banana pancakes. So much yummy-ness. And I've been meaning to send out more letters and packages but it's just so difficult to do when I'm not at home. That's a terrible excuse though so I'm just going to have to get over it. Either that or wait three weeks until I go home for October break and then spend the entire time putting together packages and such, which really isn't that bad of a plan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if I could make banana pancakes in my college's cafe...hmm.

    You're so cute! I am trying to send mail to everyone soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See what I meant about your blog making me want to write letters and drink tea? You are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i just made pancake this morning and it tastes horrible, i'm a terrible cook :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3