The Seattle Trip of Dreams and Wonder



(L-R: Maggie, Lina, Natalie, Mayte, Dillon, Me, Nicola, and Shelby.)

It's hard to put into words what I experienced at the end of July when I went to a city I'd never been to before to meet six of my best friends for the first time.  

I could say it was magical, I could tell you about how there wasn't an awkward moment, and that it was like we'd all seen each other just the day before.  I could tell you about how happy I was that whole week, but nothing could sum it up.  

Nothing could possibly sum up the extraordinary gift that is The Blogger Family.  
This amazing group of friends I've met through this blog.  It was pure chance that we'd all connect, pure chance, and yet we did.  For whatever reason we're all friends, and we all met each other in the "real world" a mere fortnight ago.  

I feel so amazingly lucky to have them all in my life, and I love them dearly.  
Here's to true friends!  And the magic of blogging!

14 comments:

  1. this looks like so much fun ive always wanted to visit seattle! and hooray for blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR BLOGGING.
    and the greatest friends I could ever have.
    love and miss you Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how insanely fun!!! Hope you all had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lvoe that first picture, and it looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cool :) Blogging can really forge cool friendships!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I just stumbled across your blog but I really like it! I'm following you :)

    It's so great that you got to make and meet blog friends! It must have been such fun!

    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had the absolute time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool that y'all got to meet and that everyone clicked so well I would love to meet some of my favorite bloggers and blog friends. We all live so far from each other though, dang it. There needs to be an official town where bloggers live, haha. :)
    xo Mandy
    missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seattle is so amazing! I just found your blog! I adore it!

    New Follower Here!
    -Hannah
    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. it sounded like fun!!

    http://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a wonderful trip. seattle truly is one of the most magical places ever. so glad that you had fun. thank you for stopping by heartandthrift.co

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3