Online Window Shopping: 03

❝ All in the golden afternoon
Full leisurely we glide;
For both our oars, with little skill,
By little arms are plied,
While little hands make vain pretense
Our wanderings to guide. ❞
                                                         -Lewis Carroll

✹✹✹



✹✹✹


(1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.)
(all from modcloth)


I've never really been a gold person, but for some reason I can't get enough right now.  It's probably the golden sunshine of summer that's got me in a golden mood.  Now only if Phoenix's summer afternoons could be spent in that golden sunlight...

I've had a slight obsession with lacy dresses and tops since I went through an Edwardian phase in high school.

(I JUST REALISED HOW WEIRD THAT MAKES ME SOUND, BUT I TOTALLY HAD AN EDWARDIAN PHASE IN HIGH SCHOOL.) 

I've also started pairing thin leather belts with dresses a lot lately to make them more casual.  It's a quick fix, and never fails to be cute and simple without detracting from the dress. And with yellow being my favorite color this dress is just perfect.

I can't exactly pinpoint how long I've wanted a Diana, but it's been a LONG TIME, and this one is just too cool.  I really want to start collecting different lomography cameras, any favorites or recommendations?




6 comments:

  1. I really love this color. So glad that it is trending now.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things I love about this post: Everything.
    Lewis Carroll quote, the lace dress, the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as cameras go, I don't know much about film ones :/

    GAH. I too love the color. It makes me so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I chuckled reading about your Edwardian phase. it's a good phase to have gone through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is to die for! Shoot, this whole color scheme is to die for!

    You always have superb taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your whole new blog design and everything!

    I absolutely love that dress, especially the color. Personally I've been searching for the perfect white lace dress with a similar design to that, but I may have to consider looking for a golden one as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3