6.27.12.



I spent the afternoon with the absolutely lovely Kaylie of Word Doodles.

Kaylie is a ray of sunshine, and is always just the sweetest thing.  We browsed a local mall and spent lots of time looking around Antrho, Madwell, Banana, and Crate & Barrel.  
We also went to Sprinkles and got ourselves cupcakes! I had a lemon-blueberry cupcake, and she had a rather delicious looking chocolate-coconut cupcake. Very yummy.

It's so neat hanging out with another blogger, and not feeling odd as we both take out our phones to snap photos of our cupcakes!  Kaylie was the first, of I hope many, bloggers I've had the good fortune to meet "IRL".  It's nice being able to get together when she's in town.


Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I saw your picture of the cupcake on twitter -- delicious!

    I feel the same about hanging out with fellow photographers. Then it's not so strange when I say, "let's go on a photo adventure!" Some of my IRL friends hate getting their pictures taken, unfortunately.

    Have a good rest of your week! I can't believe it's already Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for a lovely afternoon! I can't wait to wear my new $7 flats. :)

    I'm so excited for you to meet other bloggers IRL in Seattle. Be sure to take a ton of pictures so I can live vicarioulsy through you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is sooo awesome amy! i love how blogging opens so many doors for meeting incredible people. it's seriously mind boggling!
    see you in less than a month ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3