05.01.12.

❝ Do not stop trying just because perfection eludes you. ❞
                                                                                     -B.K.S. Iyengar




Things that are occupying my time as of late:

The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories
. Helping my old dance studio prepare for it's spring performnce
. Drinking too much tea
. Re-watching The Lord of The Rings trilogy
. Listening to Radiohead
. Ignoring my lactose-intolerance and making lots of mac and cheese
. Ordering a new iPhone skin because I had to get a new phone
. Catching up on Downton Abbey
. Getting excited about The Avengers movie


School's out in just a few weeks!  Then it's summertime and adventures for a few months before going back.  




5 comments:

  1. Radiohead. <3

    I think I am going to have to get future college friends and re-watch The Lords of the Rings trilogy before The Hobbit comes out. It'd be so much fun!

    Good luck with the remainder of your school year and ensuing work/exams/etc. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL wonderful things, Amy! :) Sounds like you've got a lot going on, but are making time to take things slow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also. That quote. My god. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything sounds awesome. Also, I'm in love with that quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to see The Avengers Friday! And yes, I am so very excited for summer. It is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3