1.20.12.





.▲.


What have I been doing for twenty days?  A lot of stuff, but I have greatly missed this blog, and promise to pay a lot more attention to it.

Let me catch you up:

● I caught an awful cold a few weeks ago, and it's finally getting better.
● I had a fantastic winter break, and spent a lot of time with friends I love.
● I worked A LOT.
● I got TFiOS and tickets to The Tour De Nerdfighting.
● I twisted my ankle, in the most pathetic possibly way (tripping on my pants as I was putting them on).
● I drank too much Starbucks.
● I watched the first season of Downton Abbey.
● I remembered how to knit.
● I saw The Muppet Movie, twice.
● I saw Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows, once.
● I wished for BBC's Sherlock the whole time.
● I've renewed my love for The Used, and have been listening to them on repeat.
● I've talked with Maggie about how exciting the Blogger Summer 2012 trip is going to be!

How has this January been treating you?  Well I hope.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, I hope your ankle feels better soon! Haha, it's okay, I've fallen flat on my ass while trying to put on pants before... it happens.

    I hope the Tour de Nerdfighting is amazing!

    SeattleSeattleSeattleSeattleSeattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on TFIOS!
    I hope your illness' are short lived this year and I hope that all of us can try not to neglect our blogs as much as we have this past year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, what a great (ish) list! I am sorry you got sick. Need a care package? Just shoot me a message if you do :) You make my second friend to see Downton Abbey. I'm starting to think I should watch it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O I hope your ankle heals soon! The last time I twisted my ankle I was playing volleyball in the 5th grade. It was pretty embarrassing because I just sat there, not knowing what to do, and I did my best to hobble inside.

    Hooray for remembering how to knit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3