Online Window Shopping: 01

❝ Once you know with absolute certainty that nothing can trouble you but your own imagination, you come to disregard your desires and fears, concepts and ideas and live by truth alone. ❞

❧Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj







▲▼▲▼▲▼▲





(  12 ● 3 ● 4 ● 5 ● 6 ● 78 )


Christmastime is fast approaching, and of course I had to post a wishlist!  I completely fell in love with that Badger sweater, and I'm overdue for another couple bars of Bohemian soap from Lush.  
What's on your Christmas wishlist

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

This past week was non-stop for me.  I either worked or taught every day, and the weekend was spent at Nutcracker performances and rehearsals as the official "soundboard operator" for the shows.  Luckily I was able to fit in some fun here and there, like having dinner and ice-cream with Mary, and discussing our plans to see John and Hank Green at this year's Tour De Nerdfighting.

I've also spent a lot of time at my local comic shop, collecting Doctor Who comics for Nicola, and some New 52 titles for myself (Justice League, The Flash...).  Also, there's a Supernatural comic, and I've been grabbing those as they come out, even if they are a little sub-par.  What can I say?  I love Supernatural.  Maybe a little too much.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

I recently bought fairy lights for my bedroom.  I couldn't be happier with them, they add this, well, fair-like atmosphere that makes me smile.  I'm an advocate for creating your own personal spaces, ones where you're most comfortable.  I was lucky enough that my parents gave me creative control over my bedroom, and while it's taken me awhile to make this room the cozy/blogger haven I've always wanted, it is definitely on it's way.  There's nothing I enjoy more than coming home to my messy bed with too many blankets, making a cup of tea, putting on "Such Great Heights Radio" and bundling up to either read under the fairy lights, or blog.
This room has become my cozy little, hufflepuff safe-haven and I love it!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

A handful of you lovely bloggers can be expecting various letters/packages/secret santa goodies.  
Keep an eye on your mailboxes.  Have a lovely Christmas everyone.


9 comments:

  1. Amy, I adore that sweater! All Hufflepuffs ought to have it! Now, if only I can get around the price tag haha.

    I set up lights in my studio apartment for a Christmas party. They zig zag all across the ceiling and some of them blink on and off for a starry look! I love it so much, I've decided that I'm keeping it up all year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wishlist always ends up being made almost entirely of books. Books are expensive, though, and I don't like paying for expensive...

    Whenever I decorate my dorm room it just involves putting up band posters. It's not very creative, but its all I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wishlist! I might just take a few things off of there for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That badger sweater is adorable! The cinnamon wedge shoe, too. I can't believe how quickly Christmas is approaching this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS. I got your little note and it made my day. Especially the little Doctor in there. :) Thank you <3

    You are so lucky you get to go to the Tour de Nerdfighting! Why does no one EVER come anywhere near me? But yes, fairy lights always make the holidays seem so much more festive.

    I love the dinosaur necklace, the classy looking bag, and GAH THOSE SHOES. Want.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag and those shoes. And I'm happy you get to go to the Tour de Nerdfighting too! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. modcloth has the best purses and sometimes I just go and stare at them. also, those shoes are way too adorable.

    it's true that everyone should have their own little comfort space. especially if it involves fairy lights.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. supernatural comics?!?! NICE!!! there is seriously no way to LOVE supernatural too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Badger sweater, badger sweater, badger sweater! And yay for fairy lights, my sister used to have them in her room, with patchwork quilts stuck up on the walls - very cosy looking. Hope you're having a lovely Christmas weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3