Handmade Mondays: 01




●▲●


In an effort to blog more regularly I'm introducing a few feature days for blogging. Handmade Mondays being one of them.
Every, well almost every, you guys know me, Monday I'll be posting a list of my favorite Etsy finds for that week. :)

So here we are.

Handmade Mondays 1



Fawn Wooden Necklace by:Yellow Umbrella Shop


I'm in love with this necklace. So cute. Stumbled upon it via the giveaway The Dainty Squid is having.



Hand Screen Printed Stump Zipper Pouch by:The Dainty Squid


Speaking of The Dainty Squid. I love this pouch. I'm a pouch hoarder actually. I tend to collect them, and then use them to organize the various bits and bobs I keep in my purse. They come in handy when you've got a lot of little things to keep with you, and a big purse that doesn't have any zipper compartments.
This one is just too awesome. I love neutral colors.



Quirky Jellyfish Twins, Earrings in fine silver by:Happy Go Licky


For someone who doesn't even have pierced ears I swoon over earrings and plugs way too much. I'm always finding myself so close to buying a pair only to remember I can't wear them. This pair is just lovely. I love jellyfish guys. LOVE THEM.

6 comments:

  1. Last post: I am very glad that you are a Turntable addict. :) Hopefully on nights that I can actually stay up late I can go on there with you guys again.

    I hope your allergies decide to go away again, cause that's just not fair that they decided to spring themselves onto you like that. :P

    That is beyond cool that you can make your own soda! I'm not a soda person either, but the ones that you made sound entirely delicious.

    Good luck getting that job! You are definitely more than qualified, so I see no reason why you shouldn't. :)

    Now onto this post! I'm kind of a pouch hoarder too, so I automatically LOVE that, but unfortunately I never actually use them and they just sit in my closet unused, which makes me sad. :( And the jellyfish earrings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have my ears pierced, but I can't handle anything aside from studs in my ears, but I love those jellyfish earrings!

    And I too am a pouch hoarder. However, I eventually use all of mine too oblivion because I love them so much!

    Btw, found your blog through Nicola! It's really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea for Mondays! What a perfect pick-me-up! :) I am excited to see more!

    What lovely earrings! I am not a huge jellyfish person, but I am digging these earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this idea! so fun! :D
    the fawn necklace is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh also, yes it was amazing we both wore our star wars t-shirts at the same time.
    this proves that we are both very awesome.

    :D



    ...you are more awesome though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3