Handmade Mondays: 03





.▲.




Raccoon Screenprinted Pillow by: Sass & Peril


I'm a forrest animal lover. I dunno... raccoons, foxes, rabbits, deer, they all make my insides fuzzy.




Cake Topper Set (custom) by: Ready Go


I'm not that wedding obsessed girl. Never really was. When my friends would play wedding I'd usually design their save-the-dates, and pretend to be the officiator. Sure, someday I'll get married, but I haven't started planning my wedding yet. The closest I've come is deciding on these adorable cake toppers.




Zipper Pouch-Cactus by: The Dainty Squid


Again, pouch love.




Amazing Things Will Happen by: Mary Kate McDevitt


I love positive typography, and this print is just super lovely.




Mini Goals Chalkboard - Yesterday - Wavy/Buttery by: Mary Kate Devitt


This is the perfect to-do board for me. Always the procrastinator...

2 comments:

  1. The little pillow is SO adorable! :D Foxes and rabbits and little critters like that are my favorite... I just want to snuggle with them. SNUGGLE.

    Yeah, I'm not a wedding obsessed person either, but I do still enjoy looking at all of the cute ideas that so many people have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this blackboard. Man, I need to redecorate! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3