07.07.11.

❝ To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury; and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable; and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly; to listen to stars and birds, to babes and sages, with open heart; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasion, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common. This is to be my symphony. ❞
—William Ellery Channing



i love arizona iced-tea. i drink so much of it. especially over the summer.


so this is in my local library right now. it's huge. and it makes me happy.



.▲.


:Life-

.Doggie is no longer ill! He had us scared for a few days, but after awhile he went back to being his old self. Drinking, and eating, and sleeping, and doing his business. Having him so sick was just a reminder that he's not a puppy anymore, and that we need to keep a careful watch and spend as much time with him as we can as he gets older.


. I've had a lovely lazy few days this week. Lots of sleeping in, and drinking cold drinks, listening to good music, and reading. I'm really enjoying spending time reading Gatsby, watching movies with David Bowie (most recently, "The Man Who Fell To Earth"), and having maybe a bit too much fun on turntable playing music with other bloggers.


. It's officially a week until I'll be waiting in line to see Deathly Hallows pt. 2. I'm having a hard time fathoming it. It's all happening so quickly.


. I've been watching Twin Peaks a lot lately, and figure I'd leave you guys with this:


Falling (Twin Peaks Theme) by Girls Names from claire miskimmin on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. turn table has taken over my night, at least tonight
    also I wish my keyboard was quieter
    HARRY POTTER. SHIRTLESS JOE WALKER. YAY.
    I'm glad your dog is okay. is it the bichon you told me about? give him cuddles for me. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad your dog is going better now. :)

    Amy. Amy. I can't even think Harry Potter. IT'S COMING. SO CLOSE. I AM GOING TO DIE CRY HYPERVENTILATE SCREAM SOB AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IT AS I'M WATCHING THE LIVE PRIEMEIREUJSOID I CAN'T EVEN SPELL ANYMORE AH SPELLS WIZARDING SPELLS ALOHAMORA WINGARDIUM LEVIOHHHHSA NOT LEVIOSAAAA I AM CURRENTLY HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN YOU ARE WITNESSING IT RIGHT NOW OKAY I'D BETTER STOP OH MY GOD IT'S JK ROWLING IN A GREEN DRESS WITH PINK FLOWERS SIGNING BOOKS I WANT TO BE THERE WHY AM I NOT THERE I WANT MY BOOKS SIGNED OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD





    Oh my god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad your dog is feeling much better now. :)

    oh..the end of harry potter. its so strange that its going to end. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your dog is better!

    HARRY POTTER. No words, just cries.

    Arizona tea is my jam!

    You're lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3