05.05.11.

"You ever put your arms out and spin really, really fast? …Well that’s what love is like. It makes your heart race. It turns the world upside down. But if you’re not careful, if you don’t keep your eyes on something still, you can lose your balance. You can’t see what’s happening to the people around you. You can’t see that you’re about to fall."
-Practical Magic



(by: remaininglight)

more.facts
●▼▲▼▲▼●



⠇I'm spending the afternoon listening to Radiohead remixes on Soundcloud.

⠇In a moment of complete love/geekout I bought these cards on Esty: 1 & 2.

⠇I've come to the conclusion that any dish that's base is Japanese sticky rice is a perfect dish. SO MANY AWESOME POSSIBILITIES.

⠇Today was my last full class. Next week starts finals week. Then, SUMMER. I seriously cannot wait.

⠇I don't exactly know why, but I'm really looking forward to the next few days.

⠇I took restorative yoga this morning. It was fantastic, and relaxing. Not so much that I wanted to go back to bed, but enough that I was no longer upset that I woke up at five this morning.

⠇I woke up at five this morning because of an apparent power outage. When the power came back on, roughly five am, the VCR in my bedroom started up and made all this noise. That woke me up, and quite frankly scared me shitless.

⠇I kind of want to do a question and answer post sometime soon, but I'm thinking unique questions, not your run of the mill "what's your favorite color?" questions. Leave some in the comments for me?

4 comments:

  1. I HAVE QUESTIONS FOR YOU, I DO! I've been wanting to do this thing where I film a bunch people answering a question (a la Post Secret's Fifty People, One Question), so I've been writing down good questions as I find/think of them. ANYWAY, here they are.

    01. What movie always makes you cry?
    02. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
    03. What is one thing you would change about the world?
    04. Tell about a time when you thought, "This is exactly where I'm supposed to be."
    05. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
    06. What would you try if you had no fear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Radiohead and am completely envious you're almost done with classes!

    I'll be back with question(s). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer is so close for you! My summer doesn't start until June 22nd!
    I have some questions!
    What is your least favorite color of candy to eat?
    What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
    What is your ultimate favorite title of a book you've read?
    Do you have a secret dream of becoming a singer, and if so, what song would you cover?
    What's the habit you're proudest of breaking?
    If you could live in any time period, which would it be?
    Do you steal the shampoos and soaps from hotel rooms?
    Annddd
    Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore the quote.
    and the power outage story reminds me of my current condition: alone in a dorm room because my roommate already went home...
    are you afraid of being lonely?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3