05.17.11.

"Where is the coastguard
I keep looking each direction
For a spotlight, give me something
I need something for protection"
-Blue October (Into The Ocean)



(by: mary_robinson)

.▲.


. I am constantly awed at how beautiful Lauren can make a simple web page look. Check out the revamped Liliripe.

. Dillon's back in the blogging scene. Makes me happy :)
He Skyped me earlier this week and surprised me with a impromptu concert with Honora. They sang Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zero's "Home" for me, and Honora played some of her original stuff. It was lovely!

. I got mail from the wonderful Nicola and a card that made my day from Shelby. What would I do without you guys?

. Like Maggie. Who knows the surefire way to cheer me up is to send me photos of Zachary Quinto and his dog :)

. I'm spending a lot of time at my old dance studio this week preparing for the performances this weekend. All of the dancers have grown and progressed so much. It's beautiful to watch them get closer and closer to the professional world.
It's proven difficult to put my hair into a bun since I've cut it. I feel like I'm ripping my own personal hole in the ozone with the amount of hairspray I'm using...

. this and this make me smile.

. Ready Made magazine makes me so happy. I was flipping through their February/March 2011 issue and found an amazing looking French toast recipe. Goat cheese and mixed berry stuffed French toast. When I've some time I'll try it out and let you guys know how it is. It looks just delicious!

. I'm building up my collection of good nineties rock. Cranberries, Nirvana, older Radiohead. It's a beautiful thing.

. Since school got out last week I've been staying up ridiculously late almost every night. Reading, tumbling, or just thinking. I can't sleep for the life of me.


2 comments:

  1. There are so many things about the internet I love, namely the people involved in it. :) Like you guys, and John Green of course! Mmmm, that french toast recipe sounds delicious though. Any breakfast food sounds delicious to me, actually. I can't wait to be out of school and be able to stay up to ridiculously late hours again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best guy friends burned me a copy of OK Computer with the instructions to listen to it from start to finish. I love Radiohead, old and new.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3