- Ladytron is getting a lot of attention on my iPod.
- I have Harry Potter fever. Yes, it's a serious and real illness, and if you don't have it I suggest you reexamine your life and your choices.
I've been playing Potter related board games with the girl I babysit, and Harry Potter Uno with my brother. I've got an urge to replay the old gameboy color games, and re-read all the books. I think it's all in an effort to make July fifteenth look less ominous. It's not working...
- My dislike of soda isn't exactly a secret. I mean, I don't go around saying "I don't like soda", but if you know me you know I never drink it. I just don't like it... but Mountain Dew Voltage is AMAZING, and I may just be slightly addicted.
- I have not been getting nearly enough sleep lately. To the point where on the days I do sleep enough I don't feel rested. I think it's going to all catch up with me at some point and I'll just pass out for a week or so.
- I miss writing. I mean, I was never very good at it, but writing little fictions every once and awhile felt good. I liked putting them in my posts, and hearing what you all had to say. They were like little paintings I'd make with words. I've been less and less creative lately. I haven't drawn in what feels like a year... I'm in a rut people!
- So, while I'm sitting here in my creativity-less rut I ask you all for advice: What helps you get back in the swing of things?.
I feel so un-quality lately...