-Scully (The X-Files)
- I literally jumped for joy when I heard that Catherine Tate would be making an appearance in one of the remaining four episodes of this season of The Office.
- Dillon has revamped his blog. Check it out.
- I had the best crepe this afternoon for brunch.
- I think brunch is my favorite meal.
- My appointment with the eye doctor last week went better than expected. I don't have dry eyes, but I do have rather severe allergies. So I have percription drops now, and my eyes don't burn and itch anymore which is nice. Although, I will say I can't stand big pharma. It's RIDICULOUS what they charge for these TINY bottles of perscription drops, and I have insurance. If I told you what I'm paying you'd want to stab someone, I know I do.
- This video makes me smile.
- I've deduced that my life will not ever be fully complete until I have subscriptions to Dwell and Bust. A Ready Made subscription wouldn't be half-bad either.
- I love it when Regina covers Radiohead.
- I have a newfound love for yogurt covered pretzels.
- I REALLY WANT TO GO THRIFTING.
(Lauren, if you're reading this, we should go thrifting this week!)
How are you all doing?