04.12.11.

"I once had a talk with Mulder about starlight. How it’s billions of years old. Stars that are now long dead whose light is still traveling through time. It won’t die, that light. Maybe that’s the only thing that never does. He said that’s where souls reside. I hope he’s right"
-Scully (The X-Files)



- I literally jumped for joy when I heard that Catherine Tate would be making an appearance in one of the remaining four episodes of this season of The Office.

- Dillon has revamped his blog. Check it out.

- I had the best crepe this afternoon for brunch.

- I think brunch is my favorite meal.

- My appointment with the eye doctor last week went better than expected. I don't have dry eyes, but I do have rather severe allergies. So I have percription drops now, and my eyes don't burn and itch anymore which is nice. Although, I will say I can't stand big pharma. It's RIDICULOUS what they charge for these TINY bottles of perscription drops, and I have insurance. If I told you what I'm paying you'd want to stab someone, I know I do.

- This video makes me smile.

- I've deduced that my life will not ever be fully complete until I have subscriptions to Dwell and Bust. A Ready Made subscription wouldn't be half-bad either.

- I love it when Regina covers Radiohead.

- I have a newfound love for yogurt covered pretzels.

- I REALLY WANT TO GO THRIFTING.
(Lauren, if you're reading this, we should go thrifting this week!)


How are you all doing?

9 comments:

  1. I have never had a crepe. I know. It's unconstitutional. I feel like I'm definitely missing out on a lot in life until I finally eat one. My first one is going to have to be super amazing now, though, not just some crappy one at a cheap restaurant. I will add "quest for the quintessential crepe" to my to-do list for the summer.

    Anyways, enough about tasty food items. I'm glad the eye doctor ordeal wasn't too bad, but that is still unfortunate about the allergies. ): Stupid expensive eye drops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really had hay fever before, but this year I seem to have itchy eyes and a runny nose, it's not that fun. Gosh and tell me about pricing, it is insane, and the bottles are so tiny.

    I have never had a yoghurt covered pretzel before, but it defo sounds yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yogurt covered pretzels are always tasty. Always.

    Gah, freaking eye-related medicine. My drops last year were like $64 a bottle, and I also have insurance. FML.

    Hey, I hope you're doing well. I feel like we haven't talked in a while.

    Damn busy lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear catherine tate is gonna be in the office!! awesome news! :)

    ah bad times about the super crazy price for you eye drops. :(

    YES!!!----yogurt covered pretzels.

    ps, today my mum brought me a stamp with david tennant on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummooo, I love crepes so much! Since my mom is French, we grew up with crepes - I didn't know what pancakes were for a while.
    I'm also glad that you've found out more about what's going on with you. I know it sucks paying a lot for meds, but I always find some reassurance in knowing what exactly is wrong with me, instead of just wondering about it! I hope you're feeling better every day, dear. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to watch The X-Files with my parents all the time when I was little. I had the biggest crush on Mulder.

    I am glad that your eyes were just bad allergies instead of something worse. Even though allergies should definitely not be allowed to be that bad.

    Yogurt-covered pretzels sound strange and delicious. I shall have to try some.

    Also, you have to watch Me and My Dick. Well, if you don't get, like, offended by crude humor then you should watch it. And then watch it again because I swear to God it gets funnier every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Ready Made!!!!

    I hear ya.... The tumblr app is dangerously easy to navigate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yogurt covered pretzels sound divine, and I REALLY WANT TO GO THRIFTING TOO.

    Oh, yes, the video made me smile, hence my reblogging on zee tumblr. haha.

    Sorry to hear your eye allergy prescription is expensive. Not cool, pharmaceutical companies, not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i challenge you! http://fromlina.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to say hello <3